Alan Mak MP has an exciting opportunity for a ten-week office opportunity in the UK, Parliament based, at his office in London. The successful candidate would be working at the heart of Westminster and would assist Alan with his day-to-day workings as a UK Member of Parliament.
The successful candidate will have:
- A high standard of written communication;
- A keen interest in politics and current affairs;
- The ability to work as part of team;
- The ability to research and present information clearly;
Task will include:
- Communicating with constituents by letter, email, over the phone and in person;
- General admin and project work;
- Helping to organise major community events run by Alan in his constituency, such as the Havant Small Business Awards;
- Research based tasks;
- Helping to produce social media content.