National Coming Out Day
Please join the Institute of Politics, the Shorenstein Center, and centers across the Harvard community for a Forum commemorating National Coming Out Day and discussing the progress and challenges facing LGBTQ+ Americans.
- Keith Boykin, Author and Political Commentator
- Ian Daniel HKS ‘23, Documentary Film Maker
- Sally Kohn, Media Personality
- Zander Moricz ‘26, Litigant in the “Don’t Say Gay” Lawsuit in Florida
- Holly Ryan, Newton, MA City Councilor and Co-Chair of the Massachusetts Democratic Party’s LGBTQ+ Caucus
- David Grasso (Moderator) HKS ‘09, CEO of Bold TV
Please register by Tuesday, October 11, if you would like the possibility of attending this event in person. Registrants will be notified by 5:00 PM ET that day if a seat is available for them in the venue.
The Institute of Politics follows all HKS health and safety protocols, including COVID vaccination, testing, and quarantine guidelines. Masks are no longer required at HKS events, but anyone who wishes to wear a mask should feel free to do so. RSVPs are required for in-person attendance.
The IOP encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our programs. If you have questions about accommodations or the physical access provided, please contact 617.495.1360 or email@example.com in advance of the event.