Commonwealth of MA- Executive Office of Administration & Finance
**New to 2017**
The Executive Office for Administration and Finance (A&F), led by Secretary Kristen Lepore, is a secretariat within the executive branch responsible for developing and executing fiscal and administrative policies that serve to ensure the financial stability, efficiency, and effectiveness of state government. A&F assists the Governor in developing and implementing cost-effective public policy initiatives to benefit all residents of the Commonwealth. Working closely with Governor Baker’s Office, A&F is in charge of formulating and implementing state government’s operating and capital budgets and managing the state's administrative agencies, including revenue collection, information technology, human resources, procurement, and state facilities.
- Interest in public service as demonstrated through coursework, internships, or extracurricular activities
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in research, including gathering, interpreting, and summarizing data
- Ability to write and communicate clearly, comprehensively, and concisely
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Self-management and the ability to work independently