Benenson Strategy Group, a premier consulting firm specializing in market research and political polling, seeks spring and summer interns for the Los Angeles office.
This position represents a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of a consulting team that shapes the strategies of Fortune 500 companies, major political candidates, issue advocacy campaigns and non-profit organizations. Moreover, this particular opportunity – helping grow our newest office – is ideal for a motivated self-starter with an enterprising spirit who can positively contribute to BSG’s success.
Ideal applicants will have a strong interest in issue advocacy, corporate and political polling and have relevant academic or work experience. Prior experience working with issue advocacy organizations, political or marketing campaigns, and/or market research is preferred. This is a paid position.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Conducting background research on issues, companies, institutions and candidates
• Setting up reports and data tables, charts and graphs, and support of analytical staff
• Proofreading research studies and presentations, and assisting analysts in drafting reports and developing presentations for clients
• Monitoring media for relevant public polling and news events for weekly reports
The ideal candidate would be:
• Extremely detail-oriented
• A strong writer
• A strategic and analytical thinker
• Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment handling multiple assignments with tight deadlines