**New to 2017**
ABC News' Political Unit follows political trends and issues. The unit also produces a daily report called "The Note," which highlights and analyzes the political themes of the day.
Our program offers students:
• experience at a diversified global Fortune 100 company
• exposure to network level news research, editorial and operational coverage, and broadcast and digital production on a daily basis
• competitive pay and a rewarding experience
This internship program is open to undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in school and have completed their sophomore year.
Interns MUST meet the following criteria:
• Currently earning a college/university degree in Related Field
• Available a minimum of 16 hours per week
• Excellent Communication Skills
• An interest in broadcast news with prior internship or classroom experience in journalism or broadcast production
Hiring decisions are based on your major field of study, past work/internship experience, and extracurricular activities. We are looking for students who will make the most of this great opportunity.